<BODY> ~*~* SEBASTIAN UM PROPÓSITO DE DEUS!!! *~*~



Sobre Nós


MEU NOME É VANESSA
SOU PAULISTANA
NASCI NO DIA 13/06 E HOJE MORO EM FORTALEZA, CE.
FUI AGRACIADA COM ALGUNS PRESENTES DE DEUS.
O PRIMEIRO É MEU AMADO ESPOSO HEIKO.
O OUTRO FOI O SEBASTIAN, NOSSO FILHO.
O SEBASTIAN FOI UM PRESENTE NÃO SÓ POR TER TRAZIDO ALEGRIA E MATURIDADE A NÓS.
MAS, POR TER NOS ENSINADO E OFERECIDO MUITO MAIS DO QUE PODERÍAMOS LHE OFERECER.
ELE NOS ENSINOU SOBRE UM AMOR SEM LIMITES.
SOBRE HUMILDADE.
SOBRE FÉ.
FIZ JORNALISMO, ESTUDEI ESTÉTICA
E HOJE FAÇO FISIOTERAPIA.
ASSIM SOU EU.
AMO APRENDER.
AMO MEU DEUS.
AMO MINHA FAMÍLIA. O SEBASTIAN PERMANECEU CONOSCO 5 ANINHOS.
SENDO- ME ENTREGUE POR DEUS NO DIA 04/07/2001
E ME PEDIDO DE VOLTA NO DIA 19/09/06.
SE O CÂNCER O LEVOU PARA O CÉU....
BEM, EU PREFIRO PENSAR QUE NÃO.
ELE ERA GRANDE DEMAIS PARA UM CÂNCER.
ACHO QUE ELE ATINGIU A ESTATURA PERFEITA DE DEUS
E SUA CRUZ LHE PERMITIU ATRAVESSAR PARA O OUTRO LADO....
PODERIA TER MILHÕES DE MOTIVOS PARA TODOS OS DIAS ACORDAR
E ACHAR QUE A VIDA É UMA GRANDE BRINCADEIRA
DE MAL GOSTO DE DEUS.....
MAS, AO CONTRÁRIO
TODOS OS DIAS EU AGRADEÇO POR FAZER PARTE DE TUDO ISSO.
POIS O QUE ME ESPERA.....
EU JAMAIS CONSEGUIRIA DESCREVER.....
ENTÃO.....SE VOCÊ JÁ ESTÁ AQUI,
PORQUE NÃO NOS CONHECE?



Nossos Vídeos






Contato





Link-me







Tempo






Passado

Visitinhas



Ganhamos



Créditos

quarta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2011

Anger
Exit a feeling inside of us, I imagine, in most cases is an intruder. And the fact of being intrusive, does not make us curiously want to expel him. The contradiction in him we receive goes beyond your visit. Once he settles in, we give a level of access to Him in the end, we can only lament the lack of control. The absence of fire doors in our hearts. The lock on the tongue. The filter between mind and mouth. The jacket retains the momentum of our hands. This feeling is called anger. Violent boiling, flammable. There are many examples of these attacks in our lives, friends, boss, husband, family and traffic. But let me illustrate with two brothers. Abel and Cain. The first example cited in the Bible where the anger is mentioned. They grew up together. Hear the same lullabies. Played on the same plains. However, their behavior in two forms reveal two roots, two trees, two alternatives. In December, I celebrate wedding anniversary. On occasion, we set out for dinner. A romantic evening. A special day. My husband picked me up at home after a day's work, and half way across, he mentioned to move quickly in Iguatemi Fortaleza, he wanted to give me a present. We went there, and who was driving the car was me. December is the month of free parking at the mall. We waited there a few minutes, the closer to home, the worse is not it? I walked the streets in the parking lot and just stood there, waiting for a spot free. I think it's easier to stay running all the time it. After 25 minutes, the car was leaving on our side. I turned on the flashing, gave space to maneuver the car e. ... A red Ford Ka entered the place. In a split second. Almost taking the front of my car. I got out, went to the driver's window, and two women laughed and asked me: What? Is there a problem? Inside me, I was stunned! It was a lot of face-to-stick! I replied: -Lady, is nearly half-hour, I'm waiting for a vacancy, you almost crashed my car, can be kind enough to leave so that I can put my car in park? -THE WORLD IS THE SMART !!!!- she answered! How? You're crazy? For God's sake, you saw me here waiting! -God? God? Go to a church seeking God! -I was breathing out of breath, and count to one thousand! What's more, his peroxide blonde, you will pick up! It may sound funny ... but, put yourself in my place. I went back to the car, Heiko is very quiet .... he told me that day. Let them go. Let. I'll empty all four tires and they'll be here all night. What I heard shouting and anger inside me, I thought: Empty-tires? Only! I'm going to scratch the whole side of her car! The world is the clever .... tõ in believing! In a titanic struggle that rages within me, I managed to speak: -Come on! I'll laugh in the face of the devil! I will not spoil my wedding because of these two. My husband looked at me and said: That same love! Come on! Our relief, did not determine our attitude. At other times, I would have emptied the tires. This is the old nature, which always wants to resurrect. Curious is not it? How old are actions that seemingly dead and buried, they want to give the air of grace. Reappear. Resurface. I was an uncontrolled traffic. My family has its share of highly irate members. Short fuse. My God! The quarrelsome. You know, any little thing, take it personally? Everything gets so distorted? As much as the motivation is to instruct, protect, love. Here I make a parenthesis: Anger goes hand in hand with rejection! God gave us this sentimento.Ele put it on us. Irais but not sin! Ef.4.26 The problem is that most bursts that rejection is not treated. It is the fuel. The trigger is anger. We get ravia and trigger rejection. Now, imagine that I could kill, choke, pull your hair out of a total stranger, I ridiculed. I had never seen that person or fatter or thinner. And if my father? My boss? A friend? My husband? If instead of the incident in the parking lot, it had happened in my casa.Se my husband had forgotten the date? Do not give me a call? A card? If my father was opposed to my relationship? If I were questioning the notes of my child? Its performance? Your relax with your room? If I coerce someone so much a discussion as to feel pinched in a corner? Or the opposite. If I were so neglected, so neglected, so rejected? Cain felt that way. He felt rejected. God said to Cain: -Why are you angry? Why you flagged the face? If done correctly, you will be accepted! Genesis 4:7 Cain felt rejected by God! And his anger spilled over the rejection he felt. So he invited his brother to go to the camp and murdered. God had not unfairly passed over Abel. They both knew that the atonement of sins was through the shedding of blood. Cain brought the fruits terra.Abel brought the firstborn of his flock. Many of us on several occasions, we like Cain. Why does not God answer my prayer? Why the bad sleep with their children in the next room? Why am I unemployed for months, and am faithful to you? Why are millionaires unrighteous, flourish, enrich? Why my husband died and her murderer is loose? Such situations, in rage, to the point of revolt with those who do half the job and are blessed. Why is everything to me so hard? A fresh breeze cools us then. If the rejection is the reason our tantrums, rage, acceptance by those who love and especially by God does not heal? Because we cling to feelings of Cain, and do not understand the position of Abel. Cain did not understand the issue of blood. He did not wish Grace wanted to do for their own efforts. Be blessed in your own strength. He dismissed the blood. And he offered his own fruit as an offering to God. In the book Love above All of Max Lucado, he tells a similar situation, where I was inspired to make this post, but I want to share an excerpt from the book: The Chinese language is a symbol for this remarkable fact. The word for righteousness is the combination of two designs. Above, is a lamb, lamb and below, a person has. What do you remember that? Christ makes us acceptable to God. It is the blood shed for many. He is the atoning guilt. He covers us. Abel understood this truth by faith. Jesus covers me from my sin. Do not have to live with rejection. Can I be accepted by God. Can I fill your love. I am filled with mercy. And stand firm in the evil day. Can I get angry and go shopping. Can I give up the provocation in transit. Can I plead rather than condemn. Can be accepted. I would have experienced a momentary satisfaction if he had emptied the tires of that car. Today I rejoice for having resisted my rage. The have won the will to self-justify. I am wrong and hurt much less ever since. I understand that I can not please everyone, people fail, that sad things happen and solve my questions on the Cross. Jesus has been a cool drink of water when it boils my head! It is not easy to reason want to explode when anger is like trying to suck them into words spoken in moments of extreme frustration. You can decide, choose, accept that you feel attacked by others, is an attitude. You can give it. I decided that when I accepted that the most injured I was always in the end. If I had given vent to my anger in the parking lot, would have ended up with my wedding anniversary. If you decide to step up and enter the lack of patience that dominates traffic, will be more crazy driving around. I can choose to turn on the sound, close the windows, and even though everyone around me do not take the eye of the clock, and the throttle, I choose another atmosefera. Can I choose ... the grace or respond always! The naked truth is that by the time we always ANGER IS Bullshit!!



Ás 13:23
|

**Comente Aqui Também**
1 Recadinhos também!